- What do you think caused your heterosexuality?
- When and how did you decide you were a heterosexual?
- Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase you may grow out of?
- Is it possible that your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?
- Do your parents know that you are straight? Do your friends and/or roommate(s) know? How did they react?
- Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Can’t you just be who you are and keep it quiet?
- Why do heterosexuals feel compelled to seduce others into their lifestyles?
- A disproportionate majority of child molesters are heterosexual. So you consider it safe to expose children to heterosexual teachers?
- With all the societal support marriage receives, the divorce rate is spiraling. Why are there so few stable relationships among heterosexuals?
- Statistics show that lesbians have the lowest incidence of sexually transmitted diseases. Is it really safe for a woman to maintain a heterosexual lifestyle and run the risk of disease and pregnancy?
- Considering the menace of overpopulation, how could the human race survive if everyone were heterosexual?
- Would you want your child to be heterosexual, knowing the problems that s/he would face?
If you’d like to know more about this questionnaire, click here. From Joe.My.God.